A thriving East Shore community where residents have easy access to a range of community services that maintain and enhance their well-being.
In 2010 after many conversations, an East Shore visioning meeting was held and from that grew a group to create a support for local initiatives, a community-based rural development organization serving the East Shore of Kootenay Lake (Area A of the RDCK).
Our Key Activities:
- Grant Sponsorship & Fund Administration
- Project & Program Support & Oversight
- Establishing Fund Provider Relationships
- Connecting with Local Organizations & Groups
- Organizing Forums & Events
- Building Partnerships Relevant to the East Shore
- Providing Access to Information Important to Our Community
- Developing Our Society’s Administration, Management & Capacity
Mike Barradell Smith
Garry Sly – Administrator
Garry Sly – bookkeeper